Monday, March 14, 2011

MFT: Light @ Night

     It's that time again!  My Favorite Things!  :]

~~~

     This week my favorite thing is the extra hour of light we have in the evenings.  I love enjoying a nice relaxing evening outside in the diminishing sunlight...as long as that sunlight isn't diminishing at 5PM.  Plus, daylight savings is a great sign that "real" spring is right around the corner!  Yay!

[source: we heart it]

~~~

     I love reading about all of your favorite things...they always bring a smile to my face!  And always feel free to link up late.  I know sometimes we're so busy that we don't have time for stuff like this.  If you're new to MFT, you can read this post to get a bit more info.  :]  I hope you enjoy thinking about things you love today, and possibly reading someone else's, too. 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. ha, i accidentally linked your page instead of mine.. because i had just copy-pasted it on my blog..

    anyways, i'm going to try again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you on the extra light - loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete