Monday, March 28, 2011

MFT: Flowers

Happy Monday!

    
Although the weather is telling me differently, I still believe that it's SPRINGTIME!  Wahoo!  My bike is sitting in the garage just itching to be ridden, but until this rain passes it's just going to have to wait.  *sigh*  Anyways, the favorite things I'm writing about today are flowers, and not just the ones that spring up (har har, that's a season pun for ya') this time of year.  How about we let the pictures do the talking?  :]

by Mary Anne Morgan (an AMAZING photographer)

They have bushes full of these flowers in Puerto Rico...I love them!


Wouldn't it be great to have a bike with flowers all over it?  :]

I would love to live in this building.  Gorgeous.


*pictures 2-7 are from We Heart It*
     Sigh, don't you love flowers?  My co-art teacher gave me some potted Narcicuss' today as a thank you and I'm so excited to watch them grow.  Remember to link up one of your favorite things below.  Also, I think I'm gonna make this a bi-monthly linky party...any objections? 

post signature

P.S.- I'm listening to this mix today on 8 Tracks...it's a great feel good mix.  Check it out! 


1 comment:

  1. I am not even joking- it must be "give your long term sub a gift day" cause I got something today to!

    ReplyDelete