7:45- Wake up and Biz gets ready to go to the gym. He brings me coffee in bed and hops out the door (literally...he is a very peppy morning person!).
8:00-9:30- I enjoy coffee in bed while perusing Instagram and pinterest. Lately I've been loving the hashtag #teacherlife. It's fun to see what other young teachers are up to.
9:30- Eat a bowl of Frosted Flakes while waiting for my school laptop to boot up.
9:45-11:30- "Do lesson plans." (aka- intermittently do lesson plans and surf the web...this time looking for a tutorial to make a magnet board out of an old frame)
11:30- Biz gets home. Watch him rake up the yard while writing a blog post.
12:00- Looking through our almost empty pantry and fridge to make a yummy lunch. I'm thinking about putting pizza sauce and mozzerella cheese on Texas toast and calling it a mini-pizza.
1:00-6:00- Time for cleaning and grocery shopping! Yes, this is a super fun adult life! ;]
7:00- Easter service at our church. What a special holiday to celebrate...the reason why we believe what we believe!
And that is a Saturday in our lives. Nothing too exciting, but hey, it works! :]
Sunday, March 24, 2013
- Hanging out with my husband is so much fun. Watching a movie? FUN. Eating pizza? FUN. Grocery shopping? FUN. Cleaning the house? (kinda) FUN.
- It is hard going to work every day and trying to be completely "there." Most days I'd rather be home supporting my man. Does that make me a complete anti-feminist? Nope. I simply know that I have a calling above teaching, and that is to love and encourage my husband.
- Married people can be lame...like in bed at 8:30 on a Friday night and loving it lame. #asleepby9pm #noshame
- My husband is not "hubby"...he is "hubsters" (a slightly less weird version of the word, but still kinda weird).
- How great is it to live with my best friend every day!?! Monotonous things are better with him (like the aforementioned cleaning).
- For the first time in my life, I have been making the bed (almost) every day. It's important to my husband, so it is important to me.
- People ask when we're going to have kids...umm, WHAT? We've been married three months. I love being a wifey, and "school mom" to 21 littles. But real mommy? No thanks. #schoolmomftw