Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WIWW: Week Three

     It's that time of the week again!  WIWW!  This week is a mixture of work, fun with friends, and snow days (three of 'em!).  Remember to head over to The Pleated Poppy and link up!

I could not get a good picture of this outfit to save my life!  But I wore a new necklace that I love (my sister gave it to me for Christmas).  First day back at work after Christmas.
sweater: Old Navy
black pants: I have no idea where I got these.  I've literally had them for 5 and 1/2 years.
black flats: Payless
necklace: Charlotte Russe

Night out with friends in Birmingham!
tunic top: Old Navy
jeans: Old Navy
boots: Target
jacket: a Columbia jacket from Ross
necklace: Charlotte Russe

Church outfit
sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
boots: Target 
watch: Target
(Are you beginning to see a pattern in my clothes? I promise this was only because I was out of town and I didn't bring many clothing options.)

Oh yeah, hot stuff.  ;]  Our first of three snow days...this was right before my sisters and I left on a sledding adventure.
Jacket: from Kohls years ago
wind pants: Ross
snow boots: WalMart
little girls gloves (yes, I have tiny hands): WalMart
super fun hat: Christmas gift

Yes, I look very cheesy.  I was excited about our snowy hike.
aqua jacket: Christmas gift (Old Navy)
hat: Christmas gift
jacket: probably from Kohls at least 7 years ago
gloves: WalMart

     Alright, so that's my WIWW.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my creative snow get-ups.  :]  Remember to join the linky party at The Pleated Poppy!


P.S.- See my first WIWW here and my second WIWW here.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pink coat! Thanks for stopping by my blog! The boots don't usually bother my feet. I put Dr. Scholl's insoles in and they are fine. Although Monday they were starting to bother me at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete