Monday, January 31, 2011

My Favorite Things: Charming Charlie

     Welcome to the first My Favorite Things Linky Party!  If you missed the post I wrote about it last night, read it here.  At the end of this post you can find instruction on how to join the party.  I'm excited to read about ya'lls favorite things!  :]


[source]

     Just this past Friday I discovered one of my new favorite things: the store Charming Charlie.  I'd heard about it from several different bloggers on WIWW and I was so jealous that we didn't have one in my area.  Then, lo and behold, a Charming Charlie's opened up in our mall!  Let me tell you--this store is ah-ma-zing.  Seriously.  A huge amount of cute accessories, and they aren't expensive!  It's like a Claire's for grown-ups.  Plus, it's organized by color!  That makes the type A in me just die with excitement.  I just got paid so I can't wait to go back and get some new necklaces.  I highly recommend finding a store near you.  :]

[source]


     Ok, here's what you need to do to join in with the My Favorite Things linky party. I was going to use Linky Tools, but they are moving to a paid subscription (understandable, because tons of bloggers use that site now).  Uh-oh!  So, instead you can just leave a comment with a link to your post.  I'll be looking around to see if I can find another site to host our links.  Alright everybody...link up!  



post signature

6 comments:

  1. fun!
    count me in: http://jordyn-is.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-favorite-things.html

    white chicken chili & my favorite dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that store- and luckily I don't live to terribly close to that mall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wrote about some of my fav things this weekend :) Cool!

    http://courtcouldmakethat.blogspot.com/2011/01/inspiration-celebration.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linking up!
    http://hamiltonadventurebook.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-favorite-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never, right?

    http://auntbeff.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-favorite-things-monday-day-late.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that place fantastic? I was just there yesterday! Have you seen those dark blue/gold zebra bangles? I'm not much into animal print, but those things were stellar!

    ReplyDelete