Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011: Part 2

     Well folks, it's day two of Snowmageddon 2011.  This is cuh-razy for us here in Georgia.  The weather is going to barely get above freezing (as in 34 degrees) on Thursday, so none of the snow/ice is melting.  Good news is that the whole family has been able to stay in since we're all in the school business and the schools have been closed.  On Monday my sisters, Dad, and I went sledding down the street.  We went down the same path so many times that it turned into ice...so much fun. 

My sisters and I in the snow today!  We took a hike in the woods.

     Tomorrow is Snowmageddon day 3, so we'll see if I'm still liking it as much at the end of the day.  Oh, and I have a new favorite term for my city: Hothlanta.  Check out the CNN iReport here.  What is your favorite term for your city?  And do you have snow today?

No comments:

Post a Comment