Sunday, February 20, 2011

MFT: Alphonse Mucha

     Guys, I have no idea where my brain was this past Monday.  Apparently I am really bad at doing things on a consistent basis and I forgot to do a MFT post this past week.  I'll blame it on the fact that it was Valentine's Day and I had a phone date.  Anyways, I still should have posted; I'm sure all of you were waiting with bated breath for me post (ha, of course).  No fear!  I'm back this week with another of my favorite things!

     A while ago (as in last summer) I stumbled across an artist named Alphonse Mucha.  He was from Czechoslovakia (then Moravia) and he was just an all around incredible artist.  I love his Art Nouveau style.  He created the most beautiful images of women.  This particular one has been my computer background several different times.


     For the life of me I can't remember or find what it's called.  Anyone know?  Anyways, his stuff is amazing.  I highly suggest you google some of his images.  You'll love what you find.  :]  Just for fun, here are a couple more:

A Girl in a Grain Field


Poetry

     Remember to link up below!  I'm looking forward to hearing about some of your favorite things!  (If you're new to MFT, read this post.)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment