1. I am having a kinda "blah" day. I woke up feeling sick and sad. My best friend's dad passed yesterday morning, so my heart has been heavy for her. All of those things led to me going to Publix at 10:30am to buy chocolate ice cream. Yep.
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was jump off a cliff into a river. Ok, so it was only 10-ish feet high, but I am terrified of heights, so it was really brave for me.
3. I feel prettiest when I'm wearing a favorite outfit and hanging out with my friends. Also, when a guy tells me I look nice. I can't help it: I love compliments as much as the next girl.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is mulling over conversations. If I had an important conversation I tend to think through it over and over and over again. Not healthy for my psyche, but I can't help it.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is a #1 with sweet tea (and Polynesian sauce) from Chick-fil-A. No lie. I'm a simple girl.
6. The way to my heart is through a cup of coffee and heartfelt conversation. Every week before Tuesday night church I meet up with some friends at Starbucks and it's probably my favorite hour of the week.
|Some of my favorite amigas!|
7. I would like to get my master's in special education with a focus on emotional/behavioral disorders. Subbing has shown me that I have a passion for working with special needs students (specifically children with autism), which is the last thing I thought I had a passion for. Guys, I love these kids so much. On Friday, one boy looked in my eyes and said, very clearly, "water" because he was thirsty. Literally the highlight of my week.
I really liked the open-ness of this week's questions. Head on over to your own blog and answer them, too! What was the highlight of your week?