1. I am currently obsessed with learning about Autism and The Avett Brothers. I listened to the album "I and Love and You" at least four times in a row the other night. I always feel like getting up to dance when I hear this song:
2. Today I am chill because I just got home from work and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Things on the agenda: bike ride in the park, long-awaited phone calls, and reading. Possibly some hammocking will find its way into the schedule.
3. The age I am is 22 and the age I feel is about the same. Although, I really have no idea how 22 years old is supposed to feel. When I'm at work I feel like a grown-up, but when I'm at home I feel more like an immature kid. I guess that's because I still live with my parents.
4. My favorite place is North Georgia. The WHOLE thing. I love Toccoa, Tallulah Falls, Clayton, Helen, the mountains, Ila, Clarkesville...all of it!
5. Something I have been procrastinating is doing laundry. It is honestly taking up 1/3 of my room and it's growing. But I hate doing it, so each weekend I only do one load. I really need to do like three loads this weekend so I'll be caught up. Instead I'll probably pick out the necessities to wash and leave the rest on my floor.
6. The last thing I purchased was dinner at Moe's last night. I had the vegetarian nachos and they were delish. Black beans, queso, cheese (yep, double cheesiness), pico de gallo, and cilantro.
7. The thing I love most about my home is the two car garage. It annoys me when there are a million cars in people's driveways, so it's great that we can fit two of our three cars in the garage. Makes our house look much nicer.
|I'm excited because it's FRIDAY! ;]|