Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WIWW: Week Seven

     My seventh week participating in What I Wore Wednesday! Once again I only have two pictures...oh well!  Remember to go link up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy (plus, another fave, Gussy, is guest posting this week).

Shopping with my sister!  And yes, I am an outfit repeater.  I don't really care since I didn't wear it to the same places.
sweater: Old Navy
tank: Old Navy
jeans: Mossimo by Target
*new* wedge heels: Target (These are brand new for spring!  Super cute!)
*new* necklace: Charming Charlie (seriously my new favorite store, after Old Navy and Target)

Church!
grey sweater: WalMart
black shirt: Target
jeans: Old Navy
slippers: on clearance for $5 at Target!  So warm!
necklace: same one from the other day
Sophie the cat: straight from God  ;]

     I'll see ya'll back for WIWW next week!  :]

post signature

1 comment:

  1. 2 pictures is better what I had-- Nothing!! But I am bound and determined to get back on for next week!! Your wardrobe looks like mine though- Old Navy and Target! I only shop on the clearance racks though- when they are extra % off and super cheap! Then I get so much more and I feel better about myself! I love those wedges though- so going to need pair of those!

    ReplyDelete