Sunday, April 10, 2011

MFT: 8 Tracks

     As we speak, I am listening to Sleeping Lessons on 8Tracks, aka my new favorite website.  On 8Tracks you can upload your own mixes and listen to endless mixes made by other folks.  I've found some I listen to in the morning, some that are great for springtime, and others that just make me smile.  There's just something magical about a mixtape (well, really a mix CD), especially the first time you listen when you don't quite know what to expect.  My recommendation is that you create your own profile and start finding your own favorite mixes.  Also, I'd like to take this time to make a shout-out to Mr. Strange, who creates the best mix CD's I've had the pleasure to listen to.  Thanks for making me a more pretentious music-listener.  ;]

[source]


     So this week, my favorite things are 8Tracks and the awesome songs I've listened to there.  Share one of your favorite things with us below, and maybe go visit another person's page and check out their favorite thing.  Happy Monday!  :]


post signature
What is MFT?  Learn more here.
MFT from two weeks ago is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment