Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm bored and ready for a change...

     ...with my blog layout, that is.  I don't know about ya'll, but I get bored with the look of my little slice of blogdom so quickly.  The current layout was created back in December (Christmas break), so now that I'm on another break I think it's time to change it up again.  I'd love something nice and airy--can you tell I'm ready for summer?  ;] 

Here are some of my favorite blogs when it comes to their layout (and general awesome-ness):
     Lisa from Scratch
     The Pleated Poppy (I love her layout so much...the giant poppy, zigzag lines, text...everything.)
     Gussy Sews
     Along for the Ride (The only one of the list without a white background.  The color and pattern in her layout is subtly perfect.)
     Today's Letters

Who are your blog inspirations?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment