Friday, April 15, 2011

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery

     In honor of the fact that my picture is up on Today's Letters, I decided to write a post in their style.  (P.S.- You should totally follow their blog if you don't already...daily awesomeness.)

Dear "Poem in My Pocket" Day, thank you for getting kids excited about poetry.  I smiled every time a kid walked/ran up to me and asked if I had a pocket poem.

[source]

Dear Emily Dickinson, I think you're cool.  Other people think you're depressing/lame/a loner, but your poetry speaks to me like no one else's.  Especially "He ate and drank the precious words..."

[source]

Dear BFF, so PUMPED to see you tomorrow afternoon.  I'm anticipating lots of laughs, a long conversation, and possibly some Ferris Bueller dancing, if we can fit it in.  :]

BFF and me working at camp last summer.
Dear laundry, please do yourself.  That is all.

Happy weekend!  :]

post signature

1 comment:

  1. abby you are so cool!! i saw that picture on facebook and wondered if you were sending it to them! sweet!!

    ReplyDelete