1. The best prank I ever pulled was on Amber in college. We poured a trashcan full of cold water on her in the shower. A very typical prank, but it was so funny. We did a lot of pranking our senior year of college.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was...goodness, I don't even know. Maybe when Wigal hid from us one night and we couldn't find her for almost an hour.
3. A day without laughing is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are the non-material things. One of the most important things in my life are the daily interactions I have with children.
5. I dream of working with special needs students, where I'm going to be next year, getting married one day, and doing awesome teaching things. :]
6. I dread my dentist appointment next Friday. I have a baaaad feeling about it.
7. A discovery I made this week was that I can watch the same episode of Reading Rainbow 17 times and not want to punch anyone. I showed the episode about optical illusions to 17 of my 18 classes the past three days and they all loved it.