Monday, October 3, 2011

Song of the Week

Here in the ATL we have the pleasure of enjoying Star 94's Big 90's Weekend.  This Friday night as I was driving around, I heard this gem from my childhood.  If my friends and I had understood what an "anthem" was, I think this would have been ours.  

I mean, just check out these deep lyrics belted out by kids who were barely teenagers:
You have so many relationships in this life
Only one or two will last
You go through all this pain and strife
Then you turn your back and they're gone so fast
And they're gone so fast
So hold on to the ones who really care
In the end they'll be the only ones there
When you get old and start losing your hair
Can you tell me who will still care?
Can you tell me who will still care?

Wow.  If only I'd known that much when I was a tween.  ;]  Anyways, enjoy my official song of the week for this first week of October: MMMbop.

Artist: Hanson
MMMbop

Anybody else having flashback to elementary school (or middle school)?  Or having to defend your favorite boy band against all those "long hair haters"?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment