Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Phone Picture Dump #1

I've been less than consistent with my blogging lately.  I found myself thinking about what others will read--what they will find interesting.  I couldn't seem to decide what to write about because I was so concerned with what others think.  When I realized what my thoughts were, I took a step back.  Should I be blogging for the approval of others?  Is that really what this little slice of the internet is for? 

So, from now on, I'm not blogging so that others can read it and go, "Wow, Abby sure is smart and witty and interesting."  I blog so that I can get my thoughts out on paper and so that later I can look back and reflect on my life. 

Whew.  I'm glad I have that figured out.  :]  So, in short, I hope you enjoy reading my blog now that I'm not worried about what you think, haha.

NOW FOR SOME PICTURES!!!
The old lady (recently named Myrtle) Jamie created to go with our story for this week: There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves.


Business Partner gave me this magazine to read.  I've been surprised at how much I like it!  And the post-it note placement makes me laugh.


K and me at the Elisha Winn Fair this past Saturday.  A beautiful fall day.


Late night snack with my new favorite peanut butter: Skippy Natural with Honey.


Business Partner's first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the fall season.  Personally, I'm a fan of the new Salted Caramel Mocha.


One word: addiction.


The first official sign of fall: I'm wearing my slipper boots everywhere.  I may or may not have worn them to Kroger yesterday.  I'll never tell...

Many thanks to Lisa at over at Lisa from Scratch for this idea.  She does a great "phone picture dump" every week and I always enjoy the little slices of her life that she shares.  I totally stole this idea from her.  :]

post signature

P.S.- Some people do a great job of blogging with others in mind (although I'm sure the act of blogging is good for them, too).  Those people have super interesting thoughts and ideas, and I love checking their sites out every day.  I'm not saying that type of blogging is bad; it's just not for me.  :]

2 comments:

  1. woah, love those slipper boots! i need something like that on my christmas list! i love toasty feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotcha on that.. I'm in a blogging rut and the most interesting thing I could think of is my new shade of nail polish... which you will have to read about when I get around to hitting that little publish button!

    ReplyDelete