Monday, June 11, 2012

Eating and Breathing Wedding


Seems like blogging and I are not getting along too well these days.  Whenever I sit down at my computer I find a million other things to do other than write a blog post.  I feel like I've been eating and breathing wedding planning.  My goal for this summer is to finish as much planning as possible so I can focus on school this fall.  Hence, I can't do anything but think about our wedding. 

Don't get me wrong...I am epically (is that a word?) excited about marrying Mr. BizBut, planning is not my strong point, so it has been a lot of work to keep up with things.  Luckily two of my bridesmaids live with me and my mom is the point person on a few things (like the catering).  Anybody have some great planning tips that they'd like to share?

This is a bit off topic, but I want to share about my big obsession with the Wedding and Events category on Pinterest.  Guys, I spend SO MUCH time on there.  Here are a few of my favorite ideas that I've found, and a link to my wedding board.

I love this idea of a little card to ask people to share their pictures.
via Intimate Weddings
 
What's better than a grits bar for a southern bride?
via Southern Weddings

This is the coolest guest book I've ever seen.  Definitely ordering this.
via Guestbook Store
I think this is a unique way to showcase pictures at the reception.
via Wedding Bee
These four ideas are a mere drop in the bucket of all of the wedding ideas I've pinned.  If you'd like to see more, you can check out my Something Blue board.  I'm off to get crazy with more pinning!  :]  Happy Monday!

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment