Monday, April 23, 2012

Run ATL

I have recently (as in earlier this week) taken up running.  Mr. Biz has convinced me to do a 5k at the end of May, and I said I'd do it if he ran/walked with me.  Ok, so I really didn't need that much convincing...I was already thinking of doing it, but his encouragement helped me decide to commit.  I'm super pumped to join the ranks of those who "Run ATL" (and then, of course, I'll have to get one of the shirts).

Anyways, I'm thinking about a running playlist for my solo training days.  I know I want to include "Uprising" by Muse and "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers.  I probably also need to have some AC/DC...maybe start the list off with "For Those About to Rock."  Any thoughts?  Songs that get you really pumped up?  I'm probably going to try to make it about 45 minutes long, so I'll have to whittle it down to the very best.

Feel free to wish me luck as I start this running/walking thing.  I'm a little soft around the edges, and I've always been more familiar with the pages of a book than a pair of tennis shoes.  So this will be interesting!  :]

[check out Big Peach Running Co. here]

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I bet you will end up enjoying it, especially with someone encouraging you. Katie from marriageconfessions.com just did a post on running(she just started 2 months ago). Here is her playlist:
    I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas
    So What by Pink
    SexyBack by Justin Timberlake
    Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen
    Keep the Car Running by Arcadia Fire
    Back in Black by ACDC
    Goodies by Ciara
    Work It by Missy Elliott
    Houdini by Foster the People
    Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
    What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
    Hey, Soul Sister by Train
    Rosa Parks by Outkast
    Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
    Her post on running was really good, you may want to check it out=) Not that I know anything about running lol.

    ReplyDelete