Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Song of the Week

My pick this week comes to us via one of the best TV shows ever

COMMUNITY.
Notably, the episode "Paradigms of Human Memory," aka the flashback episode.  They do an Annie/Jeff montage with this song...and then take it to new, creepy/awesome heights at the end.  But I won't tell you about that part...you'll just have to watch.  :]


Obviously, the song has been stuck in my head all week.  Sara Bareilles has an insane voice and mean piano skills.  Anyone who knows me well can tell you that, as a rule, I don't like female vocalists.  So the fact that I purchased her album, Kaleidoscope Heart, shows that she really is fantastic. 

Without any further ado, enjoy my pick for Song of the Week: Gravity (do yourself a favor and watch her super cool video, too).

Artist: Sara Bareilles
Song: Gravity

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Abby -- I was listening to Sara and this CD this past weekend as I was painting some pottery at a local shop -- she is total sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love community. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete