Thursday, January 5, 2012

Random Thoughts of the Week

It's that time of the week!  The time when I have a bunch of random thoughts and decide to share them with you, bloggy friends. 

1.  Right now my family and I are watching one of the best shows on TV: WIPEOUT!  Have you seen this show?  It's insane!  Everyone loves the big balls. 
[source]

2. I'm on the lookout for a new pair of boots.  Also, I'm trying to figure out how to wear my current boots in new ways.  Right now I'm stuck on the boots+jeggings combo.  A good combo, but I'm getting sick of it.  What is your favorite pair of boots?  Any particular brand?

3. Mr. Biz passed this Scentsy thing my way and I love it.  It smells nice, grown-ups use them (I have a goal of becoming a grown-up this year), and when I turn it on it shines a heart on the wall.  How could you not love something that shines a cute little heart?



4. Tomorrow night I am going to enjoy some of my favorite new pizza: white pizza.  It's pretty much all cheese, oil, and garlic.  Yummy!  A great end to a sleepy week back at school.

Next week I'll have some pretty big things to tell ya'll about, but I'm going to keep the secret for a little while longer.  It's pretty big, so get excited!  :]

Have a wonderful Friday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment