Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Adventure!

Hi guys! 

Today I am so excited to tell you about my new adventure: I am officially a "real" teacher!  This week is my third week in this new position and I am loving it.  I have prayed and waited so long for my own classroom, and it is exciting to see this dream coming true. 

Along with my job, I decided to create a new blog.  I will still blog here, but it will mainly be about my personal life and thoughts not related to school.  My new blog, Teacher "Extraordinaire" (see a pattern in my blog titles? haha), will be all of the teaching stuff I don't want to bog you guys down with. 


I would be honored if you guys would check out my teaching blog and give me feedback--maybe even follow me there!  Obviously it is all about teaching, so non-teachers might not find it interesting.  :]  Also, you can read this post to find out about my journey to this job over the past couple months. 
Happy Tuesday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment