Saturday, November 12, 2011

Picture Dump #4

It's that time again!  Time to purge my phone of pictures.

New candle!  It makes everything smell like AWESOME (if awesome had a smell, that is).

6:30AM: My dad dressed as Severus Snape.  Happy Halloween!

Kelley's in a food coma at our favorite Mexican restaurant.

My mom's new perfume.  I find it hilarious that she loves this stuff.

Boo is the best heater.

Brand-aid vs. Mexican food.

I don't think Hannah liked our favorite waiter.

Halloween goodies for a local scoundrel.

My journaling buddy.

So that's what my phone and I have been up to lately.  Does anyone else have an unhealthy love of cheap WalMart candles?  Or is it just me? 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. nope- I think the mainstays from Wally World have the best scents, last longest, and are great for the money!! My Mantle gets a new one every month.. or twice :)

    ReplyDelete