Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What's Been Goin' Down

     Hi hello, I'm Abby (shout-out to Mitchell Davis).  You haven't heard from me lately because I've been super busy (story of my life).  We'll do a list because it helps me concentrate better.
  1. My car has been in the shop THREE times in the past 10 days.  Flat tire/oil change, getting the engine block replaced, and today it is getting a new alternator.  It went bonkers in the church parking lot last night.  Luckily our church is close to home and my parents were able to come get me.  Yep, poor old Mabel is on her last leg.
  2. I got a long-term subbing position!  It's a maternity leave and I start on Monday.  Third grade, which is the grade I student taught in.  Suh-weet!
  3. Today I got to talk to my two best friends!  I hadn't talked to Nicole in forever, so it was great to catch up with her.  Even better?  She's coming into town this weekend and we're going to hang out!
  4. I was home sick on Monday.  Wanna know what makes me feel nauseated every day, though?  Political commercials.  Honestly.  I want to vomit.  They're all awful.  No party is going about this in the right way.
Ok, that's about it.  Do you ever have to make outlines of your life?  Or am I the only crazy one?


- Abby  :]


My prayer partner and me at a festival for Autism Awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment