Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Current Frustration

I think that anyone you meet would tell you that I'm a pretty chill person.  Stuff doesn't get under my skin very easily.  But right now in my life I have one major frustration:
government offices. 

My work hours are 8:00AM-4:00PM, Monday through Friday.  Guess when the social security administration office is open?  9:00AM-3:00PM.  And this girl needs to get a new card with her new married name before she can get a new drivers license or do anything else.


Ugh.  This deserves some frustration.

What did you guys do when you got married?  I took four days off for the honeymoon, so I'm not really cool with the idea of taking a half-day, although I think that may be my only option.

Yes, we are all very grumpy.

1 comment:

  1. in toccoa, i was able to get it done by leaving work half an hour early. there weren't any lines and it took less than ten minutes to get things changed over. unfortunately, that might only work in small towns..

    ReplyDelete