Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bragging on Biz


Good afternoon fellow bloggies-


As I write this blog post we are a mere ten days away from the start of pre-planning.  To be honest, I've had a cruddy past couple days: I've been feeling very down about my current job situation and wondering just what I've been doing wrong.  But I'm not writing this post to linger on my career woes; I'm writing this post to brag on my fiance.

Many times I feel like my problems are silly or that I'm blowing them out of proportion, but Biz never makes me feel bad for sharing my feelings with him.  He encourages me to be open and honest with him, even when I think I might be burdening him with my issues. 

So while I'm not feeling that great about my job situation right now, I feel more than blessed to have a man like Mr. Biz in my life.  Praise God for bringing him into my life...Biz is a continual reminder of God's faithfulness. 

@ Niagara Falls

I know many of you ladies have an exceptional man in your life.  How about we all take some time this week to brag about them on our little corners of the internet?  If you want, you can even share then link to your blog post in the comments.  And then we can all thank God for the blessings He has given us.  :]

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment