Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ho ho ho!

Who's got a beard that's long and white?
Santa's got a beard that's long and white.
^
The most epic Christmas song of my childhood.  Anyone else have the Raffi Christmas album?

---
Now, I may not have a beard that's long and white, but like Santa, I love gift-giving!  There's nothing better than finding the perfect gifts for your loved-ones.  I was more than excited to give my sisters their gifts this morning...so excited that I'm going to share them with you!

Hannah

First I gave Hannah some Lemon Heads...one of her faves!
And then I gave her this super cute calendar.  Probably the cutest calendar I've ever seen.

Kelley
 
The theme of Kelley's gift was "Asian."  If you don't know, Kelley loves all things Asian--K Dramas, a Korean boy named "Lo Mein," and doing peace signs by her eyes in pictures. 
First I gave her a little snow globe with a geisha inside...no picture, so you'll have to imagine it.
Then I gave her some Hello Kitty treats...Pocky and two different types of candy in decorative tins.


A great Christmas so far, and there's still a bit more to go!  I loved being able to surprise my sisters with these gifts.  I got some lovely gifts as well, including the first season of Community (watching it right now!), homemade gifts from my sisters (an infinity scarf and a hat), and some funds for activities with Mr. Biz.  I hope your Christmas was merry and bright!  :]

Bright and early Christmas morning.  Merry Christmas from Abby, Kelley, and Hannah!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment