Saturday, August 27, 2011

Today I'm Feeling...


My writing has felt very inadequate lately, which is why you haven't seen very many blog posts.  I've had a lot of important stuff going on, but I can't seem to find the words to write about them.  Also, our county is getting pretty strict about not talking about work online, so I can't write about the 40ish hours I spend at the school each week.  I so wish I could tell ya'll all about it.  Other than work, I've been biking, Netflix-ing, hanging with friends, and spending time at church

Anyways, my blog inadequacies come from reading all of the amazing blogs I follow.  Ya'll need to stop being so awesome so I can write some more.  ;]  Haha, just kidding you guys.

I'll finish this little post with some of my recent faves from weheartit:





[1, 2, 3]

Can you tell I'm missing summer?  Anybody else in the same boat?


post signature

1 comment: